Popis k výrobku: Wilson SIX BLACK 1 kus
- The Wilson Six floorstanding loudspeaker is a versatile solution for both audiophiles who play music on classic stereo sets, amplifiers connected with modern network file streamers, as well as a response to the growing interest in soundtrack support from TVs. Often, two floorstanding speakers in the 2.0 setting are the preferred solution in smaller apartments to enjoy high-quality TV sound without the hassle of placing additional surround speakers.
- Regardless of the manner of their use, from Wilson Six speakers we can expect a very attractive natural sound, which is close to what the artists creating the music intended to convey with their creativity.
- Wilson Six are available in two colour finishes: a black cabinet with a satin black or light oak front; both with a characteristic delicate wood structure.
- Cellulose diaphragms with a special internal structure, often found as a proven material of many much more expensive drivers, are a strong advantage of this speaker design with their high strength and low weight. The design you can trust.
- The diaphragms are mounted on rubber suspensions, allowing for high bass dynamics and extremely high performance. Strong neodymium magnets – which are used in higher-end loudspeakers – have been embedded in the centre of the tweeter drive system. The entire mechanical system has been constructed with high precision. As a guard against unwanted temperature increases, the engineers have foreseen an aluminium coil system.
- In this housing construction, the bass port has been placed at the front, which makes it possible to position the speakers closer to the wall, which will certainly be appreciated by owners of smaller listening rooms, where space is vital.
- The loudspeaker terminals are installed at the back in the lower part of the housing in the recess of the high-quality socket, and the facing upwards screws are gold-plated to facilitate cable connections.
- The dynamic and modern appearance is emphasised by the remarkable, silver colours of the membranes and the drives’ surrounding fronts of the fastening ring with characteristic undercuts on the sides.
- The grilles are made of special plastic covered with an acoustically-inert material with an attractive and modern design and colour, which allow fairly large constructions to fit perfectly into the living room environment. The classic black material was used in the black columns, while the columns with light oak finish offer a slightly more varied – light grey – colour of the grille. Along with the more expressive structure of the material itself, they are a stylistically attractive addition to the room; also appreciated by women.
- - Frequency range: 45 – 20 000 Hz
- - Sensitivity (1m/1W): 90 dB
- - Impedance: 4-8 Ohm
- - Recommended amplifier power: do 130 W
- - Tweeter: 1″ (25mm)
- - Bass/midrange speaker: 2x 6½”