Popis k výrobku: Wilson EL-10 WHITE
- Wilson EL-10, featuring a 3-way system, are the largest speakers in the Exclusive Line. Available in black or white high gloss finish, these speakers will provide an attractive and yet noble addition to every interior. Six UV resistant coats of varnish deliver an immaculate presence for years to come (white varnish will not yellow when exposed to sunlight).
- We paid meticulous attention to the grille, an element important both in terms of acoustics as well as appearance. Available in a number of options to match the colour of the enclosure.
- For black speakers we recommend either a black, mat grille with a fine texture or a graphite one with a slight sheen. White speakers look stunning with a black or white grille with a thicker weave, reminiscent of upholstery found on luxury furniture.
- This makes it even easier to match the speakers to a given interior décor – the above recommendations are based on experience and style trends.
- There is also good news for those who prefer to go grille-less and have the speakers' full technical beauty on display - the grilles are attached using hidden magnets, preserving the "purity" of these devices. For safe storage grilles can be attached to additional magnets on the back of the enclosure.
- The power and specs of EL-10 speakers make them suitable for larger interiors where their acoustic qualities will dazzle. The robust enclosure is made out of MDF sheets for rigidity and vibration dampening. Four spacers isolate the heavy base from the enclosure to ensure stability and elimination of jitter.
- The bass reflex port is located in the lower section; the resonance system is tuned in a way to facilitate convenient positioning of the speaker, even close to a wall. In such conditions sound depth and dynamics are emphasised.
- The crossover controlling the drivers was designed especially for this build and is specifically geared for exceptional sound cohesion. The system includes two 18 cm low-range and one 18 cm mid-range drivers as well as a 25 mm high tone fabric dome. The low and mid-range driver membranes have been made out of pressed cellulose, delivering high rigidity and internal dampening at low weight. The mid-range driver includes a phase equaliser. Gold plated bi-wiring/bi-amping terminals make it possible to independently connect low and mid-range drivers.
- Tried and tested solutions guarantee natural, non-aggressive and yet effective and exciting sound. The EL-10 will whisk music lovers to a time and space where music was originally recorded. The speakers create a large stage with precise locations of apparent sound sources. The realism is unsurpassed, both for studio recordings as well as concert halls.
- The EL-10 are universal, and not only when it comes to music; their specification means that the speakers will be compatible with practically all amplifiers.
- Frequency range: (±3 dB): 35 – 20 000 Hz
- Sensitivity: (2.83V / 1m): 90 dB
- Impedance: 4 Om
- Maximum sound pressure level (max. SPL): 110 dB
- Recommended amplifier power: 50 – 200 W
- Crossover frequency: 600 Hz, 2 400 Hz
- Tweeter driver: 1″ (25mm) fabric dome
- Mid-range driver: 1x 6 1/2" (165mm), cellulose membrane, phase equaliser
- Low frequency driver: 2x 6 1/2" (165mm), cellulose membrane
- Enclosure type: bass reflex
- Speaker terminals: double, binding posts, gold-plated, banana-plug compatible. Included accessories: gold-plated terminal jumpers, speaker spikes (feet), two pairs of grilles in different colours. Dimensions: 195 x 1080 x 295 mm