Popis k výrobku: NAIM NAIT XS 3
- The NAIT XS 3 has received significant performance upgrades, including a built-in phono stage, making it a perfect partner for turntables, as well as for streamers, CD players, or any other music source people want to enjoy with the signature Naim sound.
- The NAIT XS 3 offers much of the performance of our reference quality SUPERNAIT 3 in a simpler, slimmer package combining a 70W power amplifier with five analogue inputs plus a phono stage. Its high-performance preamplifier stage is as transparent as you would expect from a Naim Audio amplifier, and it also shares the single-ended class-A headphone output of its larger sibling.
- MM Phono Input: via RCA, 47k parallel 470pF input impedance, suitable for 5mV cartridges
- Line Level Inputs: 130mV sensitivity, 47k input impedance, suitable for 2V
- Power Amp In: DIN Socket
- Powered Accessory Sockets: +24V for Naim phono amplifier
- Speaker Outputs: 70W per channel into 8 ohms (4mm sockets), 100W per channel into 4 ohms
- Line Outputs Variable (level): Pre-amp (DIN), Bi-amp (DIN), Sub (RCA pair) 775mV, <50 ohms
- Line Outputs Fixed (level): AV (DIN), Stream (DIN) 130mV, 600 ohms
- Headphone Output: 1/4 inch (6.35mm) TRS Socket
- Updates: 1 x USB mini-B
- Remote Input: 1 x 3.5mm Jack on rear